pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: Reading a PDF
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 18:46:41 GMT

> On 20 Sep 2016, at 06:13, Clark, Raymond C <Raymond.C.Clark@ehi.com> wrote:
>
> We have a need to read a PDF and create a Post Script file from it.  This is working
pretty good but I have a question.

> I am currently extending PDFStreamEngine for image information, extending PDFGraphicsStreamEngine
for information on lines, and extending PDFTextStripper for information on text.  Is this
the recommended approach for pulling out information on images, lines and text?

Yes, definitely.

— John

> Thank you,
> Ray

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.