pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Evan Williams <evan.willi...@zapprx.com>
Subject Re: Trouble With Dots In Field Names
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2016 19:07:14 GMT
Hi Maruan,

The answer to your question is yes, but my problem is that I tend to fix
the PDFs every time I find this issue so I am not certain that I have any
sitting around that show the problem. But it is easy enough to create. I
will just edit a PDF with Acrobat and put a dot in a field name. I will do
that later this afternoon.

Thank you.