pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Bogdanov <abogda...@accusoft.com>
Subject Empty array when getting acroforms
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:04:49 GMT
Hi. I'm trying to retrieve an Acroform data of the PDF by using this code:

COSArray fields =
(COSArray)this.acroForm.getDictionaryObject(COSName.getPDFName("Fields"));

As a result I have got empty array, but this doc for sure have may filed
inside, if I open this doc through the console using

java -jar pdfbox-app-2.0.2.jsr PDFReader document_name.pdf
I am able to see all fields, please see attach

I noticed that such behavior is always happening when I'm trying to open
document that was merged from several documents in Acrobat DC