pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copyright/Registered symbols in appearance stream
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 15:50:19 GMT
Never mind.  Kept plugging away and it seems that if I specify an
encoding for the font then I can get the characters to show.  It looks
like the StandardEncoding doesn't include the symbols in question.

/Helv << /Type /Font /Subtype /Type1 /BaseFont /Helvetica /Encoding
/MacRomanEncoding >>

Thanks,
      Aaron