pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Shrink to fit
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 13:27:29 GMT
Hi,

> Am 07.09.2016 um 15:16 schrieb Clark, Raymond C <Raymond.C.Clark@ehi.com>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've heard that PDF provides a shrink to fit option for text so that if the text is too
big to fit the font is reduced automatically until the text does fit.  Does PDFBox provide
this option somehow?

yes, that is supported for form fields in PDFBox 2.x

BR
Maruan

> Thank you,
> Ray

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.