pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: links and scroll position
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:54:21 GMT
The PDF specification just tells "All coordinate values (left, right,
top, and bottom) shall be expressed in the default user space coordinate
system." Why not just try it? It won't bite.

An example on the use of PDPageXYZDestination can be found here, not
related to bookmarks:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39473335/changing-page-zoom-of-an-existing-pdf-with-pdfbox

Tilman

Am 22.09.2016 um 09:59 schrieb Croe.David:
> Hi,
> i would like to create a bookmark which scrolls to a position within the pdf. For that
purpose I've tried to use a PDPageXYZDestination, which
> comes with a setTop method.
> Does anyone know, how setTop works in combination with and without page.Rotation and
what exactly should be the behavior ?
> I would like to have similar scroll behavior like in web webbrowsers, right now it seems
to only scroll to the correct page.
> The Acrobat Pdf Reader shows different sroll behaviours if I click on the bookmarks.
I guess it depends on the zoom and display resolution, if a complete page
> fits into a screen or not?
>
>      final PDPageXYZDestination dest =   new PDPageXYZDestination();
>      dest.setTop((int) ?); // is this value befor rotation , after rotation ?
>     PDOutlineItem pdOutlineItem = new PDOutlineItem();
>     pdOutlineItem.setDestination(dest);
>
> best regards,
>   david
>
> [https://www.inside-online.de/mail/footer/anbieter_des_jahres.jpg]<http://www.inside-online.de/de/pressemeldungen-news/anbieter-des-jahres-2016.html?utm_source=Signatur&utm_medium=E-Mail&utm_campaign=Signatur-Anbieter-des-Jahres>
> Danke an unsere Kunden für die Wahl zum Anbieter des Jahres 2016!
> Kontaktieren Sie uns hier<http://www.inside-online.de/de/kontaktieren.html?utm_source=Signatur&utm_medium=E-Mail&utm_campaign=Signatur-Anbieter-des-Jahres>
und erfahren Sie, warum uns unsere Kunden