pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Reyes <jorgere...@phoenixsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Help on MediaBox and BoundingBox
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 17:10:18 GMT
Thank you for your answer, Herr Hausherr.

I was asking because there is a BoundingBox class and the documentation
states: "T*his is an implementation of a bounding box. This was
originally written for the AMF parser.*"  Additionally, the PDPage class
has a getBBox() method, so I was curious to the differences between
MediaBox, BoundingBox, CropBox and BleedBox.  Is this something I can
find in the PDF specification document?

Thanks again for your help.

Jorge