pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Conlin, Joshua [USA]" <conlin_jos...@bah.com>
Subject Extracting non-form checkboxe values
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:22:59 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to extract checkbox values from a document where the acro form is null.  I have
seen several previous inquiries to this scenario but haven't found a definitive answer.  I
was wondering if there is a suggested approach?

Alternatively, Is there a way to extract a subsection of a PDF and create an image from that.
 To be clear I am not talking about extracting an image, but creating an image from a rectangle
or similar area within  a page?  In this maybe naive approach I could extract the checkbox
location as an image and determine if it is checked or not.  Any help or insight you could
provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh