pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Lucas da Silva Junior <pe...@objota.com.br>
Subject Re: PDF Conversion PDF to tiff
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 14:28:35 GMT
You can convert PDF to image, than save to .TIFF.
I'm using *JAI Image I/O Tools Core. You can use this to write .tiff
format.*

Example:

PDFRenderer render = new PDFRenderer(document);
BufferedImage image = render.renderImage(pageIndex, scale, ImageType.ARGB);

ImageIO.write(image, "tiff", new File(path));