pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Question on lines in PDFs
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:17:12 GMT
Am 30.08.2016 um 16:26 schrieb Clark, Raymond C:
> Thank you, that worked very nicely.  I was able to pull out the x, y, width, and height
of the lines in my PDF.  I didn't see a way to get the line color, the line pattern, or the
fill color if it is a rectangle from this code.  Did I miss it someplace?  (We only have lines
and rectangles in our PDFs)

You can get these with

getGraphicsState().getStrokingColor()
getGraphicsState().getNonStrokingColor()
getGraphicsState().getLineDashPattern()
getGraphicsState().getLineCap()
etc

Tilman

> Thank You,
> Ray

for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.