pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Tsuchihashi, Kensho" <Kensho.Tsuchiha...@pega.com>
Subject PDF version question
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 01:18:01 GMT
Hi,

I am working for a software vendor that provides full text search functionality. This function
is based on "Elastic Search", which seems to use Apache's Tika 1.6 library.
Customer wants to know which version of Adobe PDF is supported in our software and I believe
it is dependent on whatever Tika 1.6 supports. I searched and found out this PDFBOX is used
in Tika 1.6 but could get which version of PDFBOX is used nor any PDF version support information.
Could I get information from this mailing list? If I am querying wrong list, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Kensho

Kensho Tsuchihashi  |  Senior System Architect  |  Pegasystems Inc.
Office: +81 3 3221 2455 | Email: Kensho.Tsuchihashi@pega.com<mailto:Kensho.Tsuchihashi@pega.com>
| www.pega.com<http://www.pega.com/>

Go to Our Facebook, you may find any interests!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pega-Japan-KK/152307661515733

[Macintosh HD:Users:davidmarrano:Dropbox:Pega email signature NEW:pega-email-logo-new.png]<http://www.pega.com/>
 [cid:image002.png@01CF79D5.23CF3210] <https://www.twitter.com/pega>   [cid:image003.png@01CF79D5.23CF3210]
<https://www.facebook.com/pegasystems>   [cid:image004.png@01CF79D5.23CF3210] <http://www.youtube.com/user/Pegasystems>