pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Clark, Raymond C" <Raymond.C.Cl...@ehi.com>
Subject RE: Question on lines in PDFs
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:50:22 GMT
Thank you Tilman, that worked pretty good.

I was trying to get the actual color name and I couldn't find it.  By calling:
	        		+ "\tstroking color=" + getGraphicsState().getStrokingColor().toRGB()
	        		+ "\tnon stroking color=" + getGraphicsState().getNonStrokingColor().toRGB()

I am getting:
stroking color=8421504	non stroking color=12632256

I didn't see any other method to get a color name.  Is there a way to translate this into
something more user readable/understandable?

One more question, what is lineCap?

Thank you,
Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:17 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question on lines in PDFs

Am 30.08.2016 um 16:26 schrieb Clark, Raymond C:
> Thank you, that worked very nicely.  I was able to pull out the x, y, width, and height
of the lines in my PDF.  I didn't see a way to get the line color, the line pattern, or the
fill color if it is a rectangle from this code.  Did I miss it someplace?  (We only have lines
and rectangles in our PDFs)

You can get these with

getGraphicsState().getStrokingColor()
getGraphicsState().getNonStrokingColor()
getGraphicsState().getLineDashPattern()
getGraphicsState().getLineCap()
etc

Tilman

> Thank You,
> Ray

for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.