pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Clark, Raymond C" <Raymond.C.Cl...@ehi.com>
Subject Question on lines in PDFs
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 20:40:20 GMT
Hi all,

I found some code online which has been very helpful.  I am using one class (PrintTextLocations)
that extends PDFTextStripper to pull out information on text and another class (PrintImageLocations)
that extends PDFStreamEngine to pull out information on text.

Is there a way to pull out information on lines and rectangles from a PDF using PDFBox?

Thank you,
Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.