pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Croe.David <croe.da...@inside-online.de>
Subject AW: embedded fonts an subsets
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 07:03:21 GMT
thank you for fast reply,

> This won't work due to different length / positions. PDF isn't HTML where positioning
is done depending on the browser size and where you can easily insert a text into a paragraph.

yes I know. I've to collect all Tj and TJ calculate positions and so on, of course not easy
at all.
but how to load the same font ? for example text would be rendered with font F1 .
to load a font I need the corresponding filename. All I can extract is a font name (and family?)
which doesn't have any informations which font file should be loaded again.
How to fill the gap between font name and concrete font file names ? even if it should work
on windows and unix/linux (Ubuntu) , or did i miss something?

best regards,
 david