pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Arora, Abhishek" <Abhishek.Ar...@td.com>
Subject PDF Conversion PDF to tiff
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:43:02 GMT
Classification: Internal
Hi

First of all thank you very much to given time to read this email.

I am trying to convert .PDF into .tiff. I didn't find any particular method which does this.
I am using PDFBox version 2.0.

Can you please tell me if this conversion is  supported by PDFBox 2.0 version?

If yes how can I implement.?

Thanks,
Abhishek

This message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information and are
intended only for the use of the intended recipients of this message. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this and all
copies of this message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized disclosure,
use, distribution, or reproduction of this message or any attachments is prohibited and may
be unlawful.