pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From David Hill <DH...@StudentLoan.org>
Subject RE: {External} Re: upgrading to 2.x - package private class PDFieldFactory?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 16:09:43 GMT
Maruan,

were you able to test merging a PDF with no tags with one with tags?

Dave

From: Maruan Sahyoun [sahyoun@fileaffairs.de]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 2:18 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: {External}  Re: upgrading to 2.x - package private class PDFieldFactory?

Hi David,

> Am 01.08.2016 um 16:14 schrieb David Hill <DHill@StudentLoan.org>:
>

> Mauran, unfortunately I do not have that information, my only failing tests (so far)
were tag related. It is possible the forms issue was fixed in 2.0.2 and that is why I don't
have failing tests.  I will try to get back to you once I have corrected the tag issue in
the current code.

I did a quick test merging a PDF with no AcroForm and one with an AcroForm and the result
is fine. If during your tests you find a different behaviour please open an issue at JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX. And of course patches are welcome.

BR
Maruan

>> Hi,
>>
>> from your description you have issues when merging tags. But you are also changing
the code to merge AcroForms. So are you having issues with both parts?

>> BR
>> Maruan

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that
this e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and
with authority, states them to be the views of Iowa Student Loan.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail