pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "L. C. Light" <golden.crystal.lightn...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not find font: /F3 (pdfbox 2.0.2)
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2016 01:57:44 GMT
Hi!

I'm running into the following (old?) error with PDFBox 2.0.2:

ERROR [main][ReceiptSvc]: *Could not find font: /F3*
java.io.IOException: Could not find font: /F3
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDDefaultAppearanceString.processSetFont(PDDefaultAppearanceString.java:170)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDDefaultAppearanceString.processOperator(PDDefaultAppearanceString.java:131)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDDefaultAppearanceString.processAppearanceStringOperators(PDDefaultAppearanceString.java:107)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDDefaultAppearanceString.<init>(PDDefaultAppearanceString.java:85)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDVariableText.getDefaultAppearanceString(PDVariableText.java:93)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.AppearanceGeneratorHelper.<init>(AppearanceGeneratorHelper.java:90)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDTextField.constructAppearances(PDTextField.java:262)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDAcroForm.refreshAppearances(PDAcroForm.java:324)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]
at
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.form.PDAcroForm.flatten(PDAcroForm.java:213)
~[pdfbox-2.0.2.jar:2.0.2]

Basically all I'm trying to do is to flatten all of the document fields
with refreshAppearances = true. (The fields are set in the code before the
flatten() call, thus if refreshAppearances = false, nothing will be shown
in the final document.)

The old issue (PDFBOX-1238) suggested the usage of NonSequentialPDFParser,
however (as far as I've seen) this has been already merged into the current
PDFParser.

Could you please help?

Thanks
LC