pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExtractImage TIFF
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 17:19:50 GMT
Please anyone, chime in and correct me if necessary, but you may also need
com.sun.media:jai-codec:1.1.3 from
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty-releases

Where I am using jai-imageio for TIFFs, I'm also using the jai-codec.

Since JAI has been pretty much orphaned, I'm been moving to Apache Commons
Imaging to read and decompress TIFFs. I know that Commons Imaging is not
complete, but so far it handles what I've needed. (However I've not yet
seen how it works when I chain its output image to PDFBox's input.)