pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gstöttner Siegfried <siegfried.gstoett...@sbg.ac.at>
Subject AW: Problem with PDFMergerExample()
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 07:16:42 GMT
Hello Tilman!

Thank you for your quick response. Ist is now working fine. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Siegfried
-
Siegfried Gstöttner
siegfried.gstoettner@sbg.ac.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2016 08:01
An: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Problem with PDFMergerExample()

Am 28.07.2016 um 07:41 schrieb Gstöttner Siegfried:
> The "doc" in "oneDocSerial" is the main document originally loaded from a file. Then
an adress is added to this document. Could you please tell me how to convert the result into
avalid InputStream to get your example working?

Do this:

doc.save(baos);

doc.close(); // possibly much later, depending if doc uses resources from other documents!

ByteArrayInputStream bais = new ByteArrayInputStrea(baos.toByteArray());

bais is now an input stream.