pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gstöttner Siegfried <siegfried.gstoett...@sbg.ac.at>
Subject pdf viewer needed
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:34:35 GMT
Hi!

I am pretty new to java and currently working on an application for printing serial letters
in JavaFX. I would like to give the user an overview of the result in a simple pdf-viewer.
Like that one shown in an example prior to ver2.0. Could anybody tell me how to implement
this with the actual libry? Examples missing or i could not find them. Are there any experiences
with usage of Java FX8 Swingnode class to display such a viewer? Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Siegfried
-
Siegfried Gstöttner