pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Diego Azevedo <dazev...@esec.com.br>
Subject Visible Signature with text
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 13:36:06 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying to add a visible signature to a pdf document -> So far, no
problems
But I've seen documents that add a text layer above the visible
signature that shows some of the signature details, such as location,
reason, date, the validity of the signature (and that's updated if, for
example, you trust a root certificate). I'd like to add these features,
but I didn't find any example on the SVN directory.

The closest I got was this stackoverflow question
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27926407/visual-signature-with-pdfbox-1-8-8>,
but that did not work for me (I changed the methods signatures to the
updated API, but all I got was a blank rectangle).

Thanks in advance,

Diego Azevedo