pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: Problem reading PDF with Type1 font
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 02:44:22 GMT

> On 12 Jul 2016, at 07:25, Thomas Letsch <contact@thomas-letsch.de> wrote:
>
> Am 12.07.2016 um 16:15 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
>> Am 12.07.2016 um 15:18 schrieb Thomas Letsch:
>>> Hi Andreas,
>>>
>>> thanks for your answer.

>>> Actually I don't know. The whole PDF is confidential, so any part of it
>>> is probably, too. And its not a common font you find on the web.
>> But maybe some of the devs have access to that font. Saying that, what
>> is the name of that specific font?
> You are right, probably me being too strict. Its called ARTWAB+Helvetica.

That’s a subset. So we’re going to need that actual font file. You can extract it from
the PDF
using our GUI-baed PDFDebugger . Navigate to the page in question, and find the Font
resource with that name. Right-click on the FontFile resource in the tree and save the
stream to a .pfb file. Then send us that file.

— John