pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Jpeg xmp schemas.
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 15:31:02 GMT
Am 12.07.2016 um 15:22 schrieb aadjiman@gmail.com:
> 	Hi.
> 	I'm trying to parse the attached xmp extracted from a jpeg image using
> apache-commons-imaging.
> 	I got the following error:
> Cannot find a definition for the namespace
> http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpCore/1.0/xmlns/
> org.apache.xmpbox.xml.XmpParsingException
> 	at
> org.apache.xmpbox.xml.DomXmpParser.checkPropertyDefinition(DomXmpParser.java:858)
> 	at
> org.apache.xmpbox.xml.DomXmpParser.parseChildrenAsProperties(DomXmpParser.java:295)
> 	at
> org.apache.xmpbox.xml.DomXmpParser.parseDescriptionRoot(DomXmpParser.java:239)
> 	at org.apache.xmpbox.xml.DomXmpParser.parse(DomXmpParser.java:203)
> 	at org.apache.xmpbox.schema.TestJPegXmp.testNonStrict(TestJPegXmp.java:41)
>

> 	My understanding it that I must add the schmea to
> org.apache.xmpbox.schema. Am I right ?
> 	There is any way to avoid that ?.
> 	Sombody can guide me trough the process ?

There is no process... you look at the source code to see how the other
schemas are done. And you need a text that explains how this schema is
defined.

http://iptc.org/std/Iptc4xmpCore/1.0/xmlns/

does have some links.
I'm surprised that Apache Commons Imaging are using xmpbox. Didn't know
that.

Tilman