pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Web <kiran_...@ymail.com.INVALID>
Subject PDF box extraction for encrypt type "PDF"
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:31:30 GMT
Hi ,
I'm  using PDF box but for my scenario facing some challenges as explained belwo.
Trying to Extract the data from the url(using pdfbox code)  which having ".html" extension
with "content type : Application/pdf" but getting the error like "Unable to open PDF Parser.
Error: End-of-File, expected line" .

Same code I tried with the another url which having ".pdf" extension  that case the code
works fine .
Could you please help me  how use pdf box to extract the data from the url with extension
 ".html" having "content type : Application/pdf"

Thx & Rgrds,Kiran