pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Problem with PDFMergerExample()
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 06:01:14 GMT
Am 28.07.2016 um 07:41 schrieb Gstöttner Siegfried:
> The "doc" in "oneDocSerial" is the main document originally loaded from a file. Then
an adress is added to this document. Could you please tell me how to convert the result into
avalid InputStream to get your example working?

Do this:

doc.save(baos);

doc.close(); // possibly much later, depending if doc uses resources
from other documents!

ByteArrayInputStream bais = new ByteArrayInputStrea(baos.toByteArray());

bais is now an input stream.