pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From zhaozhao <zhao.z...@pactera.com>
Subject Re: About decrypt pdf using pdfbox 2.0.1
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 03:28:28 GMT
Hi Tilman,

Thanks for your response first.

I upgraded PDFBox from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2. And I tested again using the code I
sent in the last email.

And here are the steps.

1.  Run my code with PDFBox 2.0.2 using the provided pdf file.

2.  [Expected result]

The schema like: ?__^?k_?7

PDTextbox

3.  [What I got]

firstName

PDTextField

Above result is a part. 'firstName'is one field name of the acroform and
'PDTextfield'is the type of the corresponding form component.

And what I really concern is that without decrypting the encrypted pdf file,
can I get correct schema name?

I have shared the pdf file. (password for this file is abcd)

Please visit this link:
https://drive.google.com/a/tibco.com/file/d/0B2RK53mIzwataGxRVnMtem81cUE/vie
w?usp=sharing