pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDActionSound Issues
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:28:34 GMT
If it doesn't work, then "Plan B" would be to use "renditions". I got
that to work with MP3 (by using another software that shall not be
named), but the stackoverflow question specifically asked for
ActionSound so I didn't try that. I could try to implement this with
PDFBox if nobody comes up with a solution.

Tilman