pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject PDActionSound Issues
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 16:26:33 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to associate a "Play Sound" action with a button field using the
new PDActionSound object and the code provided by Tilman (Here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36749927/pdfbox-creating-sound-object-with-link-reference-to-external-mp3-or-wav-file/36753430),
and I'm getting mixed results. First of all, I'm unable to use a 16-bit WAV
file, but it does work with 8-bit files. However, the files get corrupt in
the process and a nasty click is added to them.
Anyone experienced something like this in the past, or happens to know what
could be causing it? I'm happy to share the source files, if necessary.

Thanks!

Gilad.