pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thiruppathi M. <thiruppa...@sps.co.in>
Subject RE: Replace text and adjust text positon
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:15:07 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Please download the file using the below link,

Input file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsvpiiyvgwgzexn/input.pdf?dl=0

output file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hikjsy7ayjg3ful/after_replace.pdf?dl=0

here i need to replace and adjust the text (refer input and output file)

"2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved." To "2016 The Author. Production and hosting by Elsevier
B.V. on behalf of King Saud University. This is an
open access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/)."

Case1:

If content length is small, set text based on end position of pdf text area content length.

For example:

						                  			   "2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved."

			                    		    "2015 Civil-Comp Ltd and Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved."

Case2:

If the content length is large, set the text based on start position and end position of pdf
text area content length and wrap the text to next line.

For example:

"2016 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd. This is an open access article under the CC
BY-NC-ND license (http://
										     creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/)."

Please advice.

Regards
Thiruppathi M.