pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ranjith Kodikara <sri...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Sending the PDF document silently to a pre-defined printer
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 11:57:24 GMT
Hi,
I use PDFBox for a long time in my system. What I do is downloading the PDF file through the
URL and printing it. I print using the silentPrint() method. It goes to the default printer.
The requirement is to send the print to a pre-defined printer. Every client machine should
have  the printer named "Receipt_Printer" added to it with  the exact name and the OS is
windows. The program is to be modified to send the  "Receipt" pdf document to "Receipt_Printer"
and other PDF's to default printer (with silentPrint() method).
Anyone knows how it can be sent to the "Receipt_Printer" bypassing default printer. I can
offer the user to selectt the printer and proceed, but the requirement is to print invisibly
to "Receipt_Printer" without offering the user to select the printer.
If anybody can help it'll be great.(or may be for commercial, we are ok)
thanks,Ranjith