pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Diego Azevedo <dazev...@esec.com.br>
Subject Updatable Footer
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 14:12:24 GMT
Hello All,

My question is how can I update a page footer in incremental updates:

My page structure looks like this:

    3 0 obj
    <<
    /Type /Page
    /Parent 2 0 R
    [...]
    /Contents [6 0 R 7 0 R]

    endobj

The object 7 0 obj contains the footer. But this is a signed pdf, and I
want to "update" this footer before another signature, creating another
COSStream with the new contents and giving it the same object number
(and possibly another revision number -> 7 1 obj, but that's not critical).

I tried to retrieve this PD/COSStream, create the outputstream, write
the new content and "save incremental" but it didn't work.

On a related subject, can I add a footer (without any signature) to all
pages with the same object number?

Thanks in advance,

Diego Azevedo