pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tres Finocchiaro <tres.finocchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guidance on fonts in 2.0.1 on Linux
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:03:24 GMT
Does 2.0 still support FontMapping.properties?

Besides the unicode limitations you've spoken of, I had great success doing
this with 1.8 on Ubuntu to get better support for the free alternative
fonts (ended up recompiling myself just to get the file embedded into the
JAR).

I've linked my sample property file in the comments of the aforementioned
StackOverflow article for those interested.

- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com