pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Antoine Guillaume <pierreantoine.guillaume+pdf...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: How to print PDF without magnifiying them ?
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 13:14:58 GMT
Hello, i'm new to using pdfbox and when I try to print (with a real
printer), the pdf is kind of magnified (every margin of the page is
smaller).

When I print into a virtual printer (pdfcreator) the newly generated pdf
seems to be the same. (I get the right page)

And when I print the PDF directly, I get the right page.

Have you any idea on how to correct this issue ?

I've tried to set the format to A4 through

            PrintRequestAttributeSet attr_set = new
HashPrintRequestAttributeSet();

            attr_set.add(MediaSizeName.ISO_A4);
            attr_set.add(Sides.ONE_SIDED);