pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Migration strategy for getPageMap in PDDocument for version 2.0
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 21:24:20 GMT
Am 23.05.2016 um 22:32 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Hi,
>> Am 23.05.2016 um 22:22 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>>
>> Am 23.05.2016 um 20:56 schrieb Joshua Strauss:
>>> Hello All,
>>>

>>> We currently have code running on 1.8 that utilizes the getPageMap method in
the PDDocument class and we are trying to migrate to 2.0. This method does not exist now as
far as I can tell and am confused about how to restructure our code to account for the change.
Does anyone have a break down on what I would need to do to successfully migrate the code?
>> Wow, I've heard of that one before. For what do you need this? "This will return
the Map containing the mapping from object-ids to pagenumbers"
> I've used that before to get from bookmarks to pages.

Hmm, I think I get it.

@Joshua:
In 2.0, a page number can be received from a PDPage with this:

document.getPages().indexOf(PDPage)

is that what you were searching for?

Tilman