pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Migration strategy for getPageMap in PDDocument for version 2.0
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 20:22:44 GMT
Am 23.05.2016 um 20:56 schrieb Joshua Strauss:
> Hello All,
>

> We currently have code running on 1.8 that utilizes the getPageMap method in the PDDocument
class and we are trying to migrate to 2.0. This method does not exist now as far as I can
tell and am confused about how to restructure our code to account for the change. Does anyone
have a break down on what I would need to do to successfully migrate the code?

Wow, I've heard of that one before. For what do you need this? "This
will return the Map containing the mapping from object-ids to pagenumbers"

Tilman