pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: help with api usage (inline link target)
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 13:44:07 GMT
No. Named destinations mean that the name is looked up to get the
"classic" destination.

I think you can get something similar to what you want with one of the
PDPageDestination classes.

Tilman

Am 09.05.2016 um 14:24 schrieb Croe.David:
> thanks Tilman,
>
> is there is no concept like in html where anchors can reference any element with an id?
> It seems to be either an page or a rectangle on the screen, is there no way to reference
a particular
> text , perhaps with named destinations ?
>
> best regards,
>     David

link very well. what I need is an inline link to a paragraph or section/text fragment. What
is the corresponding PD* class for that kind of link?

>> best regards
>>    David

und erfahren Sie, warum uns unsere Kunden zum Anbieter des Jahres gewählt haben.