pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Ridao Freitas <i...@ivanrf.com>
Subject Draw Graphics in a PDF
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 16:38:52 GMT
Is it possible to draw a java.awt.Graphics in a PDF?

I read in previous question from 2009 and 2013 that is not implemented
and will not be.

Would it be possible to add that feature to PDFBox 2.x?

Currently, I'm using Barcode4J which generates an SVG, EPS, Image or
Java2D. I'm doing fine with the PNG option. I wanted to use SVG for
quality but I was not able to. So, my last option is Java2D.

Drawing Graphics on a PDF would have the same quality as a SVG? or using
SVG format is the only way to draw inside a PDF?

Thanks!
Ivan