pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Peter Prusi <peter.pr...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Setting base font from name as string
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 16:42:03 GMT
No, I like to use one of the 14 fonts defined in PDType1Font class. In
version 1.8 it was possible to pass a font name to the PDType1Font
constructor (PDType1Font(String baseFont)) to create a PDType1Font
object with given name. In version 2.0 this constructor is private. In
1.8 I see also a function getStandardFont(String name), which returns
the PDType1Font object with the passed string.

I am looking for something like this in version 2.0.