pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Ridao Freitas <i...@ivanrf.com>
Subject Re: Draw Graphics in a PDF
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 23:15:39 GMT
I got the code working for horizontal barcodes, looks great! just like
an SVG. In fact, is better since I can select the code text :)

Question: the function that draws the text has the parameter "String
fontName". How can I get a PDType1Font by name?

For now, I'm using PDType1Font.HELVETICA which is also the default font
for Barcode4J.

I will try to make a post with the code when I finish it. It would be
nice to send it to the Barcode4J project, but last release was on 2010...

Ivan
On 10/5/2016 4:19 p. m., John Hewson wrote:
> We often get people asking about Barcode4J, so feel free to share the resulting code,
if possible. There will be interest.