pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Migration strategy for getPageMap in PDDocument for version 2.0
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 22:26:12 GMT
Hi,

> Am 24.05.2016 um 00:21 schrieb John Hewson <john@jahewson.com>:
>

>> On 23 May 2016, at 11:56, Joshua Strauss <joshua.strauss@ssbbartgroup.com>
wrote:

>> Hello All,
>>

>> We currently have code running on 1.8 that utilizes the getPageMap method in the
PDDocument class and we are trying to migrate to 2.0. This method does not exist now as far
as I can tell and am confused about how to restructure our code to account for the change.
Does anyone have a break down on what I would need to do to successfully migrate the code?

> Well that depends on what you're trying to do. Why are you working with raw object ids
to begin with?

AFAIK e.g. bookmarks (or better ouline items in spec terms) reference the page/object they
are pointing to by their ID.

BR
Maruan