pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: Migration strategy for getPageMap in PDDocument for version 2.0
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 22:21:12 GMT

> On 23 May 2016, at 11:56, Joshua Strauss <joshua.strauss@ssbbartgroup.com> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>

> We currently have code running on 1.8 that utilizes the getPageMap method in the PDDocument
class and we are trying to migrate to 2.0. This method does not exist now as far as I can
tell and am confused about how to restructure our code to account for the change. Does anyone
have a break down on what I would need to do to successfully migrate the code?

Well that depends on what you're trying to do. Why are you working with raw object ids to
begin with?

-- John