pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From npunj...@hjf.org
Subject Re: WELCOME to users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:33:52 GMT
Hello!

I wanted to test digital signature using PDFBox. I downloaded
pdfbox-app-2.0.1.jar 7.9MB on my local computer. In Netbeans 8.1, I
created new project and from main class I am calling
TestCreateSignature.testCreateVisibleSignature(). I generated new pfx key
using Adobe reader DC and used that for my test. New (output) PDF is
getting generated but when I open the PDF it says that the signature is
invalid. How can I get this to work? At this time, I am using PDFBox just
for testing to see if we can use it for real life. I am attaching my input
and output pdfs. One more thing, I had to change following code from
CreateSignatureBase.java, as was not getting compiled in Netbeans.

Original Code:

Modified Code:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks