pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From npunj...@hjf.org
Subject Re: WELCOME to users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:57:14 GMT
Hi Tilman,

Thank you so much for your reply. my test code was from PDFBox 2.0.0;
which I replaced with PDFBox 2.0.1; now I am not getting "Invalid
Signature" message anymore. I do see the stamp "Original" in my signed
PDF, the signature is on that stamp.jpg; I wanted to see the actual
digital signature, trying to figure out how to remove the stamp and
display the actual "Digital Signature". I am kind of new to Netbeans and
java as such.

Regards

Naresh

From:   Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
To:     users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:   04/28/2016 11:43 AM
Subject:        Re: WELCOME to users@pdfbox.apache.org

Hi,

There must be some problem, because this is the top of
CMSProcessableInputStream:

class CMSProcessableInputStream implements CMSTypedData

that file is in
PDFBox
reactor\examples\src\main\java\org\apache\pdfbox\examples\signature\CMSProcessableInputStream.java

Did you include that file in your project?

Tilman (Netbeans user too)