pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From npunj...@hjf.org
Subject Re: WELCOME to users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:24:04 GMT
Thanks Tilman!

I am new to Digital signature area; so following is the Text Signature?

We wanted to test if above signature can be applied using PDFBox.

Thanks for your help!!

Naresh

From:   Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
To:     users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:   04/28/2016 12:07 PM
Subject:        Re: WELCOME to users@pdfbox.apache.org

Am 28.04.2016 um 17:57 schrieb npunjabi@hjf.org:
> Hi Tilman,
>
> Thank you so much for your reply. my test code was from PDFBox 2.0.0;
> which I replaced with PDFBox 2.0.1; now I am not getting "Invalid
> Signature" message anymore. I do see the stamp "Original" in my signed
> PDF, the signature is on that stamp.jpg; I wanted to see the actual
> digital signature, trying to figure out how to remove the stamp and
> display the actual "Digital Signature". I am kind of new to Netbeans
> and java as such.

Is this a question?

Or maybe a misunderstanding - we don't support text signatures yet, that
you may have seen elsewhere. The stamp is the visual part of the
signature. In Adobe Reader, click on it and you will see more details.

There is a proposal for a text signature in a JIRA issue but it is
incomplete.

Tilman

> Regards
>
> Naresh
>

> From: Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
> To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
> Date: 04/28/2016 11:43 AM
> Subject: Re: WELCOME to users@pdfbox.apache.org
>

> Hi,
>
> There must be some problem, because this is the top of
> CMSProcessableInputStream:
>
> class CMSProcessableInputStream implements CMSTypedData
>
> that file is in
> PDFBox

reactor\examples\src\main\java\org\apache\pdfbox\examples\signature\CMSProcessableInputStream.java