pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "BREMAUD, CYRIL" <cyril.brem...@atos.net>
Subject RE: Fill an existing visible signature field with visual signature
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:45:17 GMT

Ok, I remember this PDF file was already upload on a different issue : https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12663611/documentSignable.pdf_signaturePAdESVisualSignatureDemo.pdf

> Yes indeed. But I read the comments again, these are quite depressing. I doubt that this
will be fixed soon.

I succeed to fill an existing signature field with PDFBox 1.8.x so there should be a way with
2.0.0. I'm still working on it.

Cyril.