pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Mitchell" <pa...@c4-digital.com>
Subject pdfbox-android
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 08:47:49 GMT
Hi

I’m not sure if I’ve come to the right spot for my question. Hopefully you can help me
or direct me to someone who can help me

I’m currently using pdfbox-android with android studio
compile ‘org.apache: pdfbox-android:1.8.9.0’

My questions are
A) any metadata I try and get from a PDF is returning null ie getDocumentInformation.getTitle()
I know the document is being read as getNumberOfPages() returns the correct amount of pages.
Is this an known issue with V 1.8.9.0
I also know that the document has metadata as I can see it in the properties when I view it
through adobe

B) is there a later android version I can reference? i.e compile ‘org.apache: pdfbox-android:1.8.11.0’

Thanks for your time

Paul