pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: 3D object
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:04:47 GMT
Am 20.04.2016 um 11:41 schrieb Sanchez Pelaez, Valentin:

> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible with pdfbox to insert a 3d object (U3D or PRC) in a PDF
> file?
>
> Thank you in advance for your answers.

I searched in the source code and couldn't find anything.

It might be possible to add stuff on a very low level, but this would
require to have understanding not only of PDF but also of PDFBox. And
even then, you would still have to create the 3D artwork yourself,
analog to PDFBox not having paragraphs for texts, there wouldn't be any
high level methods, e.g. bouncing balls or whatever.

Tilman