pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Fill an existing visible signature field with visual signature
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:44:03 GMT
Am 12.04.2016 um 13:17 schrieb BREMAUD, CYRIL:
> @Tilman
> You may think about that discussion : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31571055/how-can-i-get-pdvisiblesigproperties-to-write-the-signature-on-the-3-page-into-t/

Yes indeed. But I read the comments again, these are quite depressing. I
doubt that this will be fixed soon.

> Please find attach a sample PDF document with empty visible signatures fields.

These don't go through, you have to upload them somewhere.

Tilman

> @Maruan
> I succeed to set a new PDRectangle for my visible signature by writing a function based
on PDFTemplateCreator.buildPDF(). But I'm still working on filling an empty already existing
visible signature field.

> Thank you.
>
> Cyril.

I wonder if this is possible to achieve that with PDFBox 2.0.0.
> the size of the signature can be set using the fields rectangle. As written before you
would be on your own to generate a matching appearance stream.

> BR
> Maruan

>>> I suspect it isn't possible. I remember that this was discussed in stackoverflow,
but I can't find the link. Can you share a file?