pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Update: org.apache.pdfbox.exceptions.WrappedIOException
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 17:21:34 GMT
I just tried it with 1.8.10 and it works fine:

 >java -jar pdfbox-app-1.8.10.jar PDFReader -nonSeq "XXXXX\A3161_Blank.pdf"
Apr 08, 2016 7:19:27 PM
org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.NonSequentialPDFParser prepareDecryption
WARNUNG: PDF file 'XXXXXX\A3161_Blank.pdf' does not allow extracting
content.
Apr 08, 2016 7:19:28 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFORMATION: unsupported/disabled operation: i
Apr 08, 2016 7:19:28 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFORMATION: unsupported/disabled operation: ri
Apr 08, 2016 7:19:28 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFORMATION: unsupported/disabled operation: BDC
Apr 08, 2016 7:19:29 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFORMATION: unsupported/disabled operation: EMC

and the file is displayed.

Maybe you still have the old files in your classpath.
And the current  version is 1.8.11. Not 1.8.10.

Tilman

Am 08.04.2016 um 19:09 schrieb Strein, Mark C CIV USARMY TRADOC ANALYSIS
CTR (US):
> [...]
> 	at lib.TRACJavaLibrary.io.formFile.FormFileManager.<init>(FormFileManager.java:122)
> 	at lib.TRACJavaLibrary.io.formFile.FormFileManager.<init>(FormFileManager.java:86)
> 	at src.utility.DA3161.<init>(DA3161.java:51)
> 	at src.utility.PDF3161.<init>(PDF3161.java:23)
> 	at src.userInterface.HRPanel.getDA3161(HRPanel.java:1931)
> 	at src.userInterface.HRPanel.createDA3161(HRPanel.java:2227)
> 	at src.application.Main$19.actionPerformed(Main.java:890)
> 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
> 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
> 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
> 	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
> 	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
> 	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
> 	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
Source)
> 	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: javax.crypto.IllegalBlockSizeException: Input length must be multiple of 16
when decrypting with padded cipher
> 	at com.sun.crypto.provider.CipherCore.doFinal(CipherCore.java:913)
> 	at com.sun.crypto.provider.CipherCore.doFinal(CipherCore.java:824)
> 	at com.sun.crypto.provider.AESCipher.engineDoFinal(AESCipher.java:436)
> 	at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2048)
> 	at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.encryption.SecurityHandler.encryptData(SecurityHandler.java:352)
>
> Here is my code when using pdfbox-1.8.10-src:
>              	File originalPDF = new File(pdfFileName);
>              	RandomAccess raFile = new RandomAccessFile(new File("TempFile"),"rw");
>                  pdDocument = PDDocument.loadNonSeq(originalPDF, raFile);
>
>                  boolean isOriginalDocEncrypted = pdDocument.isEncrypted();
>                  if (isOriginalDocEncrypted)
>                  {
>                  	pdDocument.openProtection(new StandardDecryptionMaterial(""));
>                  }
>                  pdDocumentCatalog = pdDocument.getDocumentCatalog();
>
>                  pdAcroForm = pdDocumentCatalog.getAcroForm();
>

> You used Java 1.7.0
> With
> Pdfbox-1.8.6(source),
> bcmail-jdk15-1.44.jar,
> bcprov-jdk15-1.44.jar,
> commons-logging-1.1.2.jar,
> fontbox-1.8.6.jar,
> jempbox-1.8.6.jar
>
> the above code base opens this file:
>    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6pmrwnJExGzVWQ3S3cxaHczWXc    (file name should
have been A3161_Blank.pdf)

> The code base below will not open it:
> Java 8,
> pdfbox-1.8.10-src
> bcmail-jdk16-1.46.jar
> bcprov-jdk16-1.46.jar
> commons-logging-1.1.2.jar
> fontbox-1.8.10.jar
> jempbox-1.8.10.jar
> icu4j.jar

the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to
copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

> ----
>
> I was able to open this file with 2.0, 1.8.11, both classic and nonSeq parser. It failed
to open in the 1.8.6 version.

> Tilman
>
> Am 08.04.2016 um 15:09 schrieb Strein, Mark C CIV USARMY TRADOC ANALYSIS CTR (US):
>> "That means you bypassed the problem instead of confronting and solving it."
>> True..
>>
>> I did as you suggested:
>> "PDDocument doc = PDDocument.loadNonSeq(new File(...));"
>>
>> It did not work on the file below.
>>
>> Caution-https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6pmrwnJExGzVWQ3S3cxaHczWXc
>>
>> The pdf I pointed you to yesterday was not a fillable or sign able version that we
use here.

>> Try the one in the link.
>>
>> Thank you for your help.
>>
>> Mark....

in JIRA. Don't forget to mention what version this is for.

>> Tilman
>>
>>> I would like to make a suggested code change in the PDChoiceField class if I
may(see TODO):

>>> public void setValue(String optionValue) throws IOException
>>>        {
>>>        	//TODO - in the instance where an option list doesn't have a default
option
>>>            //We need to allow for the case where no selection was made.
>>>            //When reading a blank form, the value returned to us is null. The
current code
>>>            //does not handle the possibility of a choice field not being set.
>>>            if(optionValue==null||optionValue.equalsIgnoreCase(""))
>>>            {
>>>                super.setValue("");
>>>                return;
>>>            }
>>>
>>>            int indexSelected = -1;
>>>            COSArray options = (COSArray) getDictionary().getDictionaryObject(COSName.OPT);
>>>            int fieldFlags = getFieldFlags();
>>>            boolean isEditable = (FLAG_COMBO & fieldFlags) != 0 &&
>>> (FLAG_EDIT & fieldFlags) != 0;
>>>
>>>            if (options.size() == 0 && !isEditable)
>>>            {
>>>                throw new IOException("Error: You cannot set a value for a choice
field if there are no options.");