pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Fill an existing visible signature field with visual signature
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:22:44 GMT
Hi,

> Am 13.04.2016 um 14:45 schrieb BREMAUD, CYRIL <cyril.bremaud@atos.net>:
>
>> These don't go through, you have to upload them somewhere.
>
> Ok, I remember this PDF file was already upload on a different issue : https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12663611/documentSignable.pdf_signaturePAdESVisualSignatureDemo.pdf
>
>> Yes indeed. But I read the comments again, these are quite depressing. I doubt that
this will be fixed soon.

> I succeed to fill an existing signature field with PDFBox 1.8.x so there should be a
way with 2.0.0. I'm still working on it.

if you are looking for specific setters/getters/methods please let me know. I might be able
to point you to the 2.0 alternative.

BR
Maruan

> Cyril.

based on PDFTemplateCreator.buildPDF(). But I'm still working on filling an empty already
existing visible signature field.

>> Thank you.
>>
>> Cyril.

field. I wonder if this is possible to achieve that with PDFBox 2.0.0.
PDFBox.
>> the size of the signature can be set using the fields rectangle. As written before
you would be on your own to generate a matching appearance stream.

>> BR
>> Maruan

but I can't find the link. Can you share a file?